Chelsea Clinton: I was an abortion cheerleader at age 6

At the age of six, Chelsea Clinton considered herself such an expert on abortion that she claims to have left her church at the time over the matter. Seriously.

At an age when most of us were still believing in Santa Claus, the daughter of the morally-challenged Bill and Hillary Clinton was suffering a crisis of conscience, because the church told her it was wrong to kill babies. We are supposed to believe that a six-year-old could grasp the gravity of the issue and demanded she not go to church on Sundays. And yet, that is exactly what Chelsea is contending, according to a report by LifeNews:
Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.
Clinton made the comment at a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to address evangelicals who question her mother’s faith in God. She said she was upset when teachers in a Sunday School class talked about the wrongness of abortion.
“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith,’ said Chelsea. “I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”
Chelsea insists her story that she left the church at age six over abortion is true, but like her parents, that likely depends on what your definition of "true" is.

This is not the first outrageous statement on abortion Chelsea has made. In 2013, she lamented that her grandmother did not have access to Planned Parenthood services. She actually regretted that her grandmother didn't have the resources and opportunity to end or even prevent her mother Hillary's existence. Let that sink in for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. I heard she was so pro abortion that she wishes that she could have been aborted because all the cool kids were aborted

    ReplyDelete