I knew I didn't like Ina "The Barefoot Contessa" Garten

The Barefoot Contessa - aka Ina Garten - always rubbed me the wrong way. All of her friends on the show are always gay men, like she collects them or something. She wouldn't let Jennifer Garner, who is a big fan, appear on her show because she only has her friends (the aforementioned gay men) appear on her show. Why would she do that? Jennifer Garner is America's sweetheart!

Now I know why I don't like Garten. She supports liberal causes. She hosted a benefit at her New York home for the Hudson Peconic branch of Planned Parenthood in 2004. This is the same woman who refuses to participate in charity events for The Food Network, even though most of the channel's other show hosts do. When America's biggest baby killer needs to raise some money, however, she's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment